Whether goofy, serene, or hilariously terrifying, Seth Casteel’s remarkable photographs of dogs playing underwater reveal a side to their eyelids, gums, and tongues that one could never have seen on dry land. From blasé retrievers to googly-eyed mutts, there’s an underwater dog for every mood and inclination. This two-year (2020-2021) pocket planner is only slightly larger than a checkbook and features a striking wraparound cover image, planning pages, and room to take notes.
- Compact and Convenient – Slightly larger than a checkbook, handy size allows for portability and ease of planning over two full years
- Durable Construction – Durable binding reinforced with a clear, wraparound, protective cover
- Monthly Grid Display – All major holidays and moon phases listed, with extra lines for writing notes and appointments
- Supplemental Pages – Additional pages for notes, contacts, and important reference dates
- Specifications – 2-years (January 2020-December 2021); 3.5" x 6.5"; 64 pages
Get this amazing planner from the following link:
Underwater Dogs 2020 3.5 x 6.5 Inch Two Year Monthly Pocket Planner by Plato, Pet Humor Puppy