The majestic Rocky Mountains are a premier destination for wilderness lovers. With granite monoliths and snowy peaks rising to the sky in jagged waves, sandstone hogbacks casting peculiar shadows, and stunning wildflowers blanketing the open meadows, the natural beauty of the Rockies is overwhelming and inspiring. It served as an inspiration for this pocket planer.
- Compact and Convenient – Slightly larger than a checkbook, handy size allows for portability and ease of planning over two full years
- Durable Construction – Durable binding reinforced with a clear, wraparound, protective cover
- Monthly Grid Display – All major holidays and moon phases listed, with extra lines for writing notes and appointments
- Supplemental Pages – Additional pages for notes, contacts, and important reference dates
- Specifications – 2-years (January 2020-December 2021); 3.5" x 6.5"; 64 pages
Get this amazing planner from the following link:
Rocky Mountain Wilderness 2020 3.5 x 6.5 Inch Two Year Monthly Pocket Planner by Plato, USA United States of America Scenic Nature